The Smale Residence
Insurance Fire Rebuild
The Smale residence fire was caused from a poorly distinguished cigarette butt. The grass caught fire and quickly engulfed the home. The objective of this project was to rebuild the family home with a similar floor plan and improve the landscaping to avoid any future flames.
The home was only 5 years old, so the rebuild of the house was planned to closely follow the original floor plans. We worked closely with the owner of the home to redesign the house in a way that would better suit their needs.
The changes to the design turned out great and the home owners were extremely satisfied with the finished project. To prevent future fires, gravel was laid in place of grass landscaping, giving the clients a piece of mind.
Committed to building your dream project
Contact us to see what we can do for you!